In this section there are RIGs created by me to recreate the sound of some Pink Floyd Songs.
Each RIG have often hours of story behind… Each RIG is build with a specific sound in mind and it never ends up to just an amp profile. Moreover I create each RIG starting from scratch each time to both have different alternatives to play with and try to build every unique sound!
That’s also why for each one I write down some explanation notes. If you are interested you can read it and ‘stole’ some cool ideas to use for yourself in building rigs…
For recreating Gilmour sound there are plenty of school, method, advices on the net and it’s a continuous challenge for each fan. I studied all of them and tried many, now my method is mainly based upon ears, experience and a continous A/B check with the original song, rather than search for that exact pedal/settings used by David, simply because I don’t have all his pedals/settings/amps/consolle/rack/mixing desk and so on … his chain it is for me just a guideline, for the rest I spend more time trying as much as possible to recreate that exact sound starting from what I find the closest one to start with!
For almost each song in which you could be interested you can find:
1) an audio example (played by me) using the exact sound of the RIG on sale, so that you can judge by yourself if you like it or not;
2) the exact explanation of the gear used to get that sound and a detailed explanation of the RIG including Settings for Pedals (Volume/Wha/Pitch/Morph) and Remote Switch for dedicated song parts (note that the same notes are also stored in each RIG in the Comments Tags);
3) finally you will have the possibility to buy those RIGs together with an additional PERFORMANCE Ready to Go LIVE with all the settings.
To buy RIGs just click on the “Add to Cart” Button for all the items you need, once finished check the Cart (be careful there will be no duplicates) and use PayPal or any Credit Card to end the payment transaction. No need to subscribe or create any account.
Once finished you will receive an email to download all the RIGs and PERFORMANCEs (and, if possible, some additional files… backing, music sheets etc…). You can try at the beginning for just one rig to see how it works and if you have any doubt/problem contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
PINK FLOYD – RIGs & PERFORMANCEs
PINK FLOYD – THE WALL (KEMPER RIGs by Maurizio70)
Pink Floyd – In The Flesh (RIGs)
RIGs INSTRUCTION (UPDATED 2020-02-02)
Gear Used: Stratocaster Vintage ’57 Bridge Pickup; Ibanez 1.0_Pick.
There are 3 RIGs and 1 PERFORMANCE for Pink Floyd – In The Flesh SOUND from The Wall:
1) RIG “PinFl Flesh Gt1 F1/#k1” for Main Guitar Distorted Sound (slightly panned left like in the original recording)
PEDAL VOLUME: PedVol DOWN on Begin, UP on Em LICK, DOWN on PowerChords and UP on the MAIN RIFF
MORPH PEDAL: DOWN on Begin and UP from Emin LICK till the end (I also put separately the Morphed Sound for people who can’t Morph)
2) RIG “PinFl Flesh Cln F1-#d0” for Clean Arpeggio Under Waters Voice Verses
3) RIG “PinFl Flesh Gt2 F1/#i0” for Distorted Second Guitar Part (slightly panned right like in the original recording)
PEDAL VOLUME: Begin with PedVol Down and End with PedVol Up from Main RIFF
In the download FILEs there are also Backing Tracks and Music Sheets.
[Copyright by Maurizio70]