I managed to cover the Guitar Solo of “Another Brick in the Wall Part 2” with a Les Paul (like David Gilmour did in the original recording with the P90 Pickup). This solo, even if hyper heard over the years, still remains one of my favorite and it was very hard to try to replicate the perfection that Gilmour put in this execution!!!
- Here you have my AUDIO version in High Quality:
- VIDEO version in High Quality:
- … the Maestro tips … 😉
- I saw a lot of others good covers of this solo but I really want to mention this one which is probably my favorite:
- SOUND CHAIN USED
I use my Burstbucker Neck Pickup from my Les Paul Standard, then a compressor, a boost and then the amp Divided13 FTR37 at the edge of breakup. I use also a little additional compression after the amp, a soft doubling delay and a reverb.
All the sound chain was recorded over the Kemper Amplifier with no additional sound elaboration, in a LIVE mode.
- Here you can download the TAB I used for the solo:
- Here some useful Backing Tracks:
- Here is the Kemper Profiling Amplifier Rig:
Visit and subscribe to my channel for other Pink Floyd COVER! Thanks for your support!
Enjoy and leave comments and questions, if any!
I do not own this song. This cover is only a tribute to Pink Floyd, the original owners.
ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF “FAIR USE”. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.