Comfortably Numb from “The Wall” Studio Version. These two solos are among the more famous rock solo in the history. I obviously like them a lot from the first time I heard them! The final one is the Greatest Solo of all the time for most of the people and I tend to agree … still every time I listen to it I remain without words…
- About the first solo: I record it two times, one with the Boss GT-10 and the other (more recent) with the Kemper Amp.
- About the second solo: I record it sometime ago with the Boss GT-10 (and I plan to record it again with the Kemper Amp in the near future).
- Comfortably Numb First Solo with Kemper Amp AUDIO
- Comfortably Numb First Solo with Kemper Amp VIDEO
- Comfortably Numb First Solo with Boss GT-10 AUDIO
- Comfortably Numb FINAL SOLO (Studio Version from The Wall) AUDIO
- GEAR USED for the first solo with the Kemper Amp
Fender Stratocaster Vintage USA 57; BRIDGE Pickup. For the recent version of the solo I used the Kemper Profiling Amp with a profile of an Hiwatt Amp with a Muff in front of it and some more tweaking here and there … I tried to figure out as much as possible the original feeling and playing of the great David.
The EFFECT CHAIN was: Compressor – Big Muff – Rotary Speaker – Hiwatt DR 103 – EQ Post Amp – Light Phaser – Delay – Reverb
- GEAR USED for first/second solo with the Boss GT-10
Fender Stratocaster Vintage USA 62 BRIDGE Pickup, Multi-Effects Processor BOSS GT-10 User Patch
EFFECT CHAIN for the First Solo with Boss GT-10: Compressor – Tube Screamer Overdrive – Custom Crunch PreAmp – Mid Boost EQ – Flanger – Delay (500ms) – Hall Reverb
EFFECT CHAIN for the Final Solo with Boss GT-10: Compressor – Overdrive – Custom Double PreAmp (Left&Right) – EQ – Flanger – Delay (500ms) – Hall Reverb
- Download my Kemper & GT-10 sounds:
- CHORDs & TABs here:
- Download here some useful Backing Tracks:
I do not own this song. This cover is only a tribute to Pink Floyd, the original owners.
ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF “FAIR USE”. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.