Direct link to Specific Artist Pages (Kemper Release from 7.1.5):
• HiWatt Profiles (100+) & Gilmour DEMO RIGs
• PINK FLOYD Commercial RIGs
• U2 Commercial RIGs
• Other Artists Commercial RIGs
In this section there are RIGs created by me (alone or in collaboration with some friends) to recreate the sound for a specific Artist/Song. I give for FREE a lot of RIGs in the past and I’m going to continue doing it, you will find them in the Section “COVER SONG” of this site: https://www.maurizio70guitarist.com/songs-cover/
In addition to them, since I invest a lot of time in creating RIGs and many people ask me often to do more and more, I believe it’s the right time for some little reward, an incentive and a further motivation to go on … and maybe better.
This Commercial Section answer just to these reciprocal needs!
My idea, in someway different from what you find today on the net, is to continue to give you for free something (i.e. a rig for a part of the song, or a draft version of the rig not yet completed or something similar) and sell the complete sound, full refined, and/or all the rigs/performances for the entire song including, typically, both rhythmic and solo parts.
The majority of RIG sellers works on Amp Profiles, which is obviously great. However, when we listen to an amp profile rarely we consider it ready to record a song or to use it LIVE… This is the part where my work come in … I invest a lot of time/effort in creating rigs that are immediately playable with very few adjustments from you (depending on your taste/guitar/backing).
All of them comes from an high research and even higher testing/refinement into a LIVE/Backing environment. Moreover I rarely use the same profile for more song, so that you will find a lot of alternatives for your sound to search for and to test.
I saw that, at the end, everyone likes to start from a good sounding rig and give it a little or a bigger adjustment to match his taste… not only this is a correct behaviour but it is also part of the fun!!! On the other hand, starting from a good sounding RIG, already plenty of ideas and researches, it accelerates our final goal !!!
In this section, for each song in which you could be interested, you will find:
1) the possibility to purchase the RIGs stand alone and organized in a PERFORMANCE Ready to Go in LIVE/STUDIO with all the needed settings and, when it is available, also Backing Tracks and Music Sheets;
2) an audio example (played by me) using the exact sound of the RIG on sale, so that you can judge by yourself if you like it or not;
3) the exact explanation of the gear used to get that sound and a detailed explanation of the RIG including Settings for Pedals (Volume/Wha/Pitch/Morph) and Remote Switch for dedicated song parts (the same notes are normally stored in each RIG using the Comment Tags)
If you need to know something more, please contact me at email@example.com