This solo is a great piece of music in my opinion, and I want to dedicate it to my Mother, since she dedicated all her life to me and to my sister, she was similar to Pink’s Mother in some way 🙂 … but finally she helps me also to break down The Walls, thanks you Mum, I will never forget…
I made two versions here: the STUDIO from The Wall Album and the LIVE from “Is There Anybody Out There?”. Both of these solos are so expressive that I like them very much.
- This is the AUDIO Studio version recorded with Kemper Amp:
- This is the AUDIO Live version in High Quality with Kemper Amp:
- Here you have the corresponding VIDEO Live version:
- Here you have the VIDEO Studio version:
- STUDIO version GEAR USED
Fender Stratocaster Vintage USA ’57, BRIDGE Pickup, BOSS GT-10 User Patch (Compressor + Overdrive + Double amplifier chain + EQ + CHORUS + Delay + Reverb). Recorded LIVE with a Canon for the Video and the SW Sequoia on the PC with an MBOX3 Audio Interface
- LIVE version GEAR USED
Fender Stratocaster Vintage USA ’57 of 1986, BRIDGE Pickup, Kemper Profiling Amplifier User Rig;
LIVE version EFFECT CHAIN: Chorus + Fuzz + EQ Pre Amp + CARVIN X112 Amp + EQ Post Stack + Flanger + Delay + Reverb
Below you can download my Kemper Profiler Amplifier Rig for free: PinFl Mother Solo KEMPER RIG 2014 #b0
- Download here the TAB, the Guitar Pro Files & the Chords Structure I used for the song: Pink Floyd – Mother (TAB, Chords & Lyrics)
- Download here some useful Backing Tracks: Pink Floyd – Mother (BackingTracks)
- This is the AUDIO Studio version recorded with Boss GT-10:
Below you can download my Boss GT-10 Patch:
Pink Floyd – Mother (YOU TUBE GT10 Patch) 2011
I do not own this song. This cover is only a tribute to Pink Floyd, the original owners.
ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF “FAIR USE”. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.