5 A.M. – David Gilmour – from Rattle That Lock ALBUM (Maurizio70 Cover)
“5 A.M.” is the first track of “Rattle That Lock” album released in 2015 by Mr. David Gilmour … a great piece where David shows his top ability in musical expression. If you ask why David is considered one of the greatest guitarist of all the rock history, just listen to his solos when he was 25 and then listen to this one that he recorded at the age of 70!!! There aren’t 10 notes per seconds, but the emotion it gives are like no other…
* Les Paul Standard 2012 Neck Position BurstBucker Pro Pickup, Tone closed to ‘6’
* Kemper Profiling Amplifier User Rig
* Video recorded with Canon Legria HFS21, DAW Sequoia with MBOX3 Audio Interface
* Backing Track remixed by me using various useful backing found on the net and some additional tricks 😉
- David Gilmour 5AM VIDEO Cover:
- Guitar TABs & Chords I personally adjust for the song:
- Master Audio Track, the Backing Track and my Isolated Guitar Track here:
- GEAR USED
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Standard 2012, Pickup BurstBucker Pro Neck Position; Audio Interface Mbox 3 Pro, Sequoia Software as DAW and Sony Vegas to elaborate the Video parts.
EFFECT CHAIN: Noise Suppressor + Noise Gate + Compressor (high setting) + EQ Pre Amp + Friedman Dirty Shirley at break up profile + EQ Post Stack rising mids and lowering presence + Space Reverb + Delay at 580 ms with added Crystal + Reverb
Soon will be available the updated RIG done with Kemper Profiling Amplifier…
Hope you like it! Check the site for other songs and cover!
I do not own this song. This cover is simply a tribute to the original owners. ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF “FAIR USE”. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.